WHAT YOU’LL GET
Completely self-paced to meet your schedule.
Mastery learning to ensure you gain in-demand skills
Follow a structured curriculum with built-in assessments and real-world portfolio projects.
Live training and coaching
Our instructors and mentors hold weekly study sessions to ensure you don’t get stuck.
All the content was created specifically for Zero to Engineer students.
Aim for your dream job
Blockchain UX designer
Blockchain Web Designer
Blockchain solution architect
Blockchain Quality Engineer
Blockchain project manager
Blockchain legal consultant
Module 1 - Foundations for Development in Web3
• Welcome message
• Course Requirements
• Principles of Web3 Engineering
Module 2 - Encryption
• What is Encryption?
• Current state of Encryption
• Diffie Hellman Algorithm
• Public Key Cryptography
• Introduction to Hashing and Digital Signatures
Module 3 - Introduction to Solana
• What is Solana?
• Solana Terminologies – Transactions, Accounts and Programs
• Solana’s network architecture
• Solana Case Study – Phantom Wallet
• Solana Case Study – Ellipsis
Module 4 - Creating DApps with Solana
• What are Solana Program Libraries?
• Hello Solana – Intro to Solana Playground
• Deploy a program to the Solana testnet
• Interact with your on-chain program
• Local development environment setup
• Introduction to Packages and Crates in Rust
• Introduction to variables and mutability in Rust
• What is Ownership in Rust? – The stack and Heap
• Publishing a program to the Solana testnet
Module 5 - Web Development for Web3
• Installing Node
• Installing ReactJS
• Introduction to TypeScript
• Introduction to @solana/web3js
• Connect our React App to a Phantom Wallet
• Creating accounts using @solana/web3js
• Submitting transactions to the Solana testnet
• Using @solana/web3js to interact with onchain programs
• Styling our React App
Module 6 - Project Handover
• Deploying your React App to Netlify
• Mini Course Project Handover
Module 7 - Course Wrap Up & Next Steps
• Solana GBA Scholarship
• Eligibility Criteria
• Next Steps