Module 9: Symptoms of Compromise
What You’ll Learn
✓ In this module, we cover what you should be on the look out for when looking for symptoms of compromise in host, networks and web applications.
- Welcome Video
- Welcome Video for Symptoms of Compromise!
Real World Symptoms - 55 minutes
- Network Symptoms (22 min)
- Network symptoms you will see during a malicious attack and what to expect.
- Host Symptoms (11 min)
- Attack symptoms you will notice on the host side.
- Symptoms you will start to notice from the applications perspective ( 20 min)
- Symptoms you will start to notice from the applications perspective.
Guidance and Motivation
The program is created by engineering veterans who worked at Cisco, Arista Networks, top VARs, and in the U.S. Air Force. The founders have trained over 1000+ engineers for the military and built this curriculum from the ground up in order to make you job and mission-ready!
Over 40+ years of combined industry experience have been poured out into our Cyber Security Specialist program to take anyone from Zero to Engineer in 14 to 24 weeks.
I’m a Network Engineer, Entrepreneur, and Air Force veteran who is passionate about computer networking, education, and high performance teams. I enjoy people, teaching, learning, business, and cutting edge technology.
Pat Gorman, is a lover of all things tech-related & learning something new every day is his motive. Pat is a huge sports guy and plays soccer and hockey weekly. He enjoys teaching and spreading cybersecurity and other IT knowledge to the world. He holds quite a few IT certifications under his belt