Module 10: Tools
What You’ll Learn
✓ In this module, we learn of different types of tools from preventive tools, vulnerability management & scanning, pen testing tools & techniques and wire shark.
- Welcome Video
- Welcome Video for Tools!
Cyber Toolkit - 101 minutes
- Preventive Tools (35 min)
- Security tools that are used as the first line of defense against attacks.
- Vulnerability Management & Scanning ( 18 min)
- Tools to help scan for vulnerabilities in your product suite or network.
- Pen Testing Tools & Techniques (41 min)
- Toolkits used by pentesters during their assesments.
- Packet Capture [Wireshark] ( 7 min)
- In this lesson, you will learn the secrets to staying sharp and how to prepare you to be in demand.
Guidance and Motivation
The program is created by engineering veterans who worked at Cisco, Arista Networks, top VARs, and in the U.S. Air Force. The founders have trained over 1000+ engineers for the military and built this curriculum from the ground up in order to make you job and mission-ready!
Over 40+ years of combined industry experience have been poured out into our Cyber Security Specialist program to take anyone from Zero to Engineer in 14 to 24 weeks.
I’m a Network Engineer, Entrepreneur, and Air Force veteran who is passionate about computer networking, education, and high performance teams. I enjoy people, teaching, learning, business, and cutting edge technology.
Pat Gorman, is a lover of all things tech-related & learning something new every day is his motive. Pat is a huge sports guy and plays soccer and hockey weekly. He enjoys teaching and spreading cybersecurity and other IT knowledge to the world. He holds quite a few IT certifications under his belt